recipe is so flavorful and super delicious. Perfect for Barbeque parties,
hi tea, & more. It’s creamy texture melts in mouth. Try this and you
will get praise from your guests and family members.
Let’s check it out
- Mutton / beef or chicken boneless bite size cubes 1.5 kg
- Fresh cream 200 ml
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp
- Cumin ( roasted n crushed ) 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Ginger garlic paste ( freshly made ) 2 tbsp.
- Mustard powder 1 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp.
- Green chili paste ( freshly made ) 1 tbsp.
- Soya sauce 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Meat tenderizer or kachri powder 1 1/2 tbsp.
- Ajino moto 1 tbsp.
- Garam masala powder (all spices) 1 tbsp.
- Dry coriander powder 2 tbsp.
- Greek yoghurt (thick yoghurt with any liquid) 125 grams
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
Marinate all above ingredients in chicken, cover and leave for 1 day (for the better result I leave it overnight) in freezer. If you are in hurry leave it for 3 hours. Fill these cubes in skewers. Then grill or BBQ till light golden in colour.
Serve hot with poori paratha and raita chutney.